Fusions from the raw side of Fashion.
The creative industries are as vast as they are exclusive. But sometimes, these industries find clever ways of crossing over into one another and gain a wider audience by doing this. In the examples you will see, we have picked out our most unexpected yet revolutionary partnerships that set the bar for future collaborations.
- Nadia Rose "Skwod" for Rimmel Mascara Volume Shake featuring Cara Delevigne
Nadia Roses' bold song goes perfectly hand in hand with Rimmel's bold new mascara that is powerfully worn by Cara Delevigne and the rest of the Rimmel girl Skwod.
- Rihanna's third and final collaboration with Manolo Blahnik - "So Stoned"
A collection created in PVC and bejewelled with Swarovski crystals that take centre stage in a range of styles.
Credit: Manolo Blahnik
- All New Toyota C-HR - Reflections ft Glass Animals "Toes"
Toyota's stylish advert featured city folk being enspelled by the motor crawling through the streets as we see flashes in the models mirrored sunglasses. Assisted by the equally slick song by Glass Animals that emphasises the sophisticated yet dark atmosphere of the advert.
- Skepta designs a clothing line with Selfridges - "Mains"
A collection of sportswear pieces that breaks away from the norm of tracksuit wear that has drifted away from bold logos and stuck to a solid colour theme that is accessible for both men and women.
- Drakes new song "Signs" is premiered at Louis Vuitton S/S18 Paris Mens Fashion Week
The audience at the Louis Vuitton S/S18 show in Paris were treated to an exclusive listen to Drakes new song "Signs" as the models walked down the catwalk.