Top 5 Achievements Over The Years
In our most recent Issue, we have been raving about RiRi’s SS17 Fenty X Puma collection and her amazing influence over the fashion industry of late. So, it is no surprise to us here at Voir that Parsons is honouring her at their 69th Annual Benefit in May.
The much-loved chart topper has proved how diverse and hardworking she is over the years, by branching out her talents to acting, fashion design and using her high-profile image to her advantage. She has become a philanthropist and active activist. Phew… we need a lie down after reading that! It’s safe to say she is a real tour de force and a great role model for anyone who has big dreams. We have brought together 5 of her amazing achievements over the years, so come on and take a bow RiRi, you deserve it!
5. November 2009 was crowned Glamour’s Woman of the Year
4. In 2012 making her debut into acting in the feature film Battleship
3. Performing during the closing ceremony of the London 2012 Paralympics
2. September 2016 showcasing her second collection the SS17 FentyxPuma Range
1. March 2017 receiving Harvard’s Humanitarian of the Year Award
See more of Rihanna in Voir Fashion Issue 15